Here’s what I do for clients:
Website Consultation & Planning
Webflow Edits & Updates
So yeah, there’s nothing mysterious here. I design, build, and launch Webflow websites. Then, I help my clients maintain and add to them, as needed.
Here’s what I don't do:
If your industry is one I don’t serve or if you need something I don’t provide, I can likely recommend an agency, studio, or freelancer that will take good care of you. Don't hesitate to reach out and ask.
You can’t serve everyone and also serve anyone the best.
In ROCSHIP’s early days, I would say “yes!” to anyone with a pulse, budget, and domain. The trouble was, if I never did the same thing twice, I couldn’t be the expert
I decided to niche down in three successive ways:
- Coaches, consultants, creators (not other industries I have served)
- Websites (not Google Ads or anything else I can do)
- Webflow (not WordPress or other platforms I could use)
That Who-What-How focus has brought simplicity to my business. It has been incredibly energizing. It’s easy for me now to see a good fit.
You and I may be a good fit if you:
- Want to create content that demonstrates your authority and earns trust.
- Will carve out the time required to ensure our engagement succeeds.
- Want to have control and ownership of your marketing and lead gen.
- Have a plan to integrate the website with other marketing efforts.
- Have a budget of $7,495 to $19,995 (over the course of 9 weeks).
- Value clarity and substance over cleverness and flashiness.
- Work solo or have a small team (either is fine with me)
- Work to provide real value for your clients.
If you are nodding along as you read this, there’s a good chance we’ll work well together. Schedule a call today, and let’s discuss what you’d like to see happen.